This website is owned and operated by Rockville Technologies Private Limited, official distributor for OnePlus in Pakistan.
The information we collect and how it is used
We collect both personal and non-personal information to better serve you. The information we collect may include your name, email address, postal address and phone number. Your information may be used in the following ways:
- When you visit our website, your IP address geolocation data is used to present you with the most relevant currency and shipping options.
- When you participate in our promotions or order products from (rockmobile.pk), we collect your postal address and telephone number for logistics purposes.
- When we ship your order, your postal address will be given to our logistics partners to facilitate delivery.
Disclosure to third parties
We share relevant information with various third-party businesses so that they may provide us with services such as email, website analytics, targeted promotions, payment processing, order processing and delivery. Third party partners are also obligated to protect your privacy and never receive your full account information.
In order to optimize your user experience, Rockville Technologies uses third-party service providers that offer certain analytics and user interaction services in connection with our website. These services include the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to this site. We may disclose Visitor data, including Personally Identifiable Information, to certain such providers in order to obtain these services.
Commitment to Privacy
Terms and Conditions
Usage of the site
You grant RockMobile and Rockville Technologies the right to use, reproduce, modify and distribute any non-personal, non-confidential content you post. You may not post unlawful, inflammatory, obscene, or otherwise threatening content to our site. Any such content will be deleted and the associated accounts suspended. You may not access unauthorized parts of the site or use the site in any way that will disrupt our services.
Terms of Sales
Rockville Technologies will keep you updated on your order status via email. If you want to cancel the order, it is requested to contact at 03338758756 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are typically processed within 5 business days through the same payment method as the order. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have reached "Processing" status.
Rockville Technologies makes every effort to supply the Products listed in your Order Confirmation. In some situations, however, we will need to cancel your order. For example, (1) the item is no longer in stock; (2) the item is no longer being produced; (3) there is a price fluctuation; or (4) a Third Party notifies Rockville Technologies that cancellation is necessary. If this is the case, Rockville Technologies will cancel your order, notify you of the cancellation, and timely refund the money you have paid toward the Order. Unless the case involves violations of applicable national law, refund of the money you have paid toward an order will be the extent of Rockville Technologies liability to you for a cancelled order.
OnePlus phones purchased on (rockmobile.pk) come with a limited warranty of one (1) year starting from the date of delivery. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially covers, software, consumable items, or accessories, even if packaged or sold together with the Product. This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase.
The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, please present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the Product, and photo evidence of the Product’s defects to our support department.
Any repair and replacement service covered by warranty, along with shipping and handling, will be free within the first one-year period.
Rockville Technologies may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any product. Alternatively, we may replace the defective product entirely with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new OnePlus product.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand, or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by OnePlus.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
- Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by OnePlus.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by OnePlus.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the Product.
- Products not purchased from rockmobile.pk or not having Rockville Technologies warranty card
Please contact us for enquiries regarding Limited Warranty.
Repair and Replacement Policy
Hardware purchased directly from (rockmobile.pk) is covered by a Limited Warranty on workmanship and materials, commencing from the date of delivery.
Trademarks and copyright
Certain trademarks belong to third parties and may not be used without permission. See their respective websites for more information.
We are not liable for any loss or damages that may arise from using our services.